Monday, August 26, 2013

High Tea Nails

Yesterday I went to high tea! It was really fun and the food was excellent! This was the mani I wore after two failed attempts at other ideas. I like how it turned out though and it was very simple, even if it is a bit mismatched.



The colours I used were:
Accent nail: Hottie - Sinful Colors (I feel uncomfortable referring to a nail polish as 'hottie' but it's a brilliant colour)
All other nails: Azure Martini - Savvy by DB
The flocking powder was from an ebay store that came with 11 other colours.

Overall I'm happy with this mani, I really wanted to involve the flocking powder because I hadn't ever used it properly, just tested it's wear for a day, so I'm glad I used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx