Thursday, August 22, 2013

Splatter and Watermarble

Welcome to my first post!

It's not the best but everybody's got to start somewhere.

I'm unhappy with how the watermarbling turned out, considering I know I can do it better, but I made the mistake of not properly checking how the polishes worked together before committing to the colours on the splatter. 



The colours I used were:
Purple: Grapetini - Savvy by DB
Red/Orange: Big Hair, Big Nails - OPI
Yellow: Unicorn - Sinful Colors


It's basic and simple, but I'm happy with the splatter, so that makes up for poor watermarbling I was too frustrated to fix.


Over the next few days I'll be posting a few photos of designs I've done in the past before I decided to start a blog, just to get going and to give me time to plan future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx