Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sponged Mani

Today I have a very simple mani that's incredibly easy to do and a lot of fun to wear because it looks different on every nail and can be achieved with any colour combination.






To achieve this look, I firstly painted my nails white and then, using a make up sponge (the flat base of a triangle shaped one), I painted the nail polish in three sections, as you can see on the thumb nail. I then dabbed the colours onto my nails, making sure to dab all over the nail, blending the colours and getting the sides of the each nail as well. The white base helps the colours stick out more (it's much brighter and opaque in person, I haven't yet mastered the art of editing). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx