Sunday, September 15, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day 15 - Delicate

I don't have much to say about today's nails except that I'm not proud of them. I did them in less than twenty minutes (it shows) and hurriedly took pictures of them. I was barely home today so I didn't have time to do anything special so I just stuck to something that was familiar. 

I did four reasonably thin coats of Kiss Me On The Chic - O.P.I and the tips are Snow & Ice - Savvy by DB. To me it's quite a delicate colour and that was enough for it.


Oh well, tomorrow is tribal print and I'm excited because I've never attempted it before but I'm up for the challenge. See you all then, with what I hope is a better attempt than today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx