Friday, September 20, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day 20 - Watermarble

So I love watermarble designs and I've never had too much trouble doing them, which is why I love them. Also because they can look absolutely amazing. The hardest part for me today was picking colours, I went through about six different combinations before I settled on these two colours, both by Revlon, the green is Wind Fall and the orange is Mock Snob.

The green didn't turn out as bright as it is when normally used on it's own and once again the photos don't do the colours justice anyway. Wind Fall has a slight shimmer to it but it doesn't show too well when used this way. I'm happy with how this turned out, even though the green isn't as vibrant as I'd like (I think it's just such a thin polish that it wasn't opaque enough with only one drop each time), but the colours go well together and reminds me of some type of lolly.



Not much else to say about these nails except that I think these are the best watermarbles I've ever done, so I feel like I'm improving which is great!

Today was the end of the 'patterns' section of the challenge. The last section is 'inspired by' which may be difficult but I've tried planning some designs so we'll see if it all works out. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx