Tuesday, September 03, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day 3 - Yellow

Today's prompt is the colour yellow and I cheated a bit with this one, because it's not technically nail art that I did, but last week I got an order from Born Pretty Store and these Spongebob Sqaurepants water decals were in it. I had been massively excited about these when I first saw them so when I got them, I decided to use them for this day. They're so cute and adorable and came in a pack of twenty, which means I've got plenty more to use should the mood ever strike me.




They were easier to apply than I originally thought they would be, so that was good and I firstly painted my nails with three coats of Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow to get the perfect yellow colour.

1 comment:

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx