Wednesday, September 04, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day 4 - Green

Wow, so today was a MASSIVE fail. I tried three different things and ended up going with the second try, even though I'm not happy with it, but it was better than the other two, so that's saying something. There's not a lot to explain here, I just did anything really because I had quite a few green polishes and used almost all of them in one way or another. I'm not going to list them so if you'd like to know a specific colour, just post a comment :)

Anyway, here it is. Don't ask what's happening with my pinky either because I have no idea haha. Oh and the ring finger looks blue but I swear it's green, I couldn't get it to photograph right. I'm still learning!


Anyway, tomorrow's prompt is blue and blue is my favourite colour so I'm hoping it's not a complete fail like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx