Monday, September 02, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Day 2 - Orange

I have to admit that today was also very uninspiring, but it was a lot better than the red, even though when I sat down to do this, I realised my initial plan wouldn't work. In the end I just did anything, so it wasn't a complete fail. But I do wish my original plan had worked out, it turns out I didn't have as many different orange colours as I thought.




I used the following colours:
Bright orange on every nail: Orange Fizz - Savvy by DB
Thumb: 920 Make Mine Mango - Revlon
Middle finger glitter topcoat: Ralph - Peita's Polish (from the August What's In-die Box?)
White dots: My Boyfriend Scales Walls - O.P.I

Tomorrow is yellow and it's very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx