Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dots on Dots

Just a simple mani today while I wait for my nails to grow. I'm still so sad I had to file them all down, but this looks kinda cute with the length anyway.

The green base is two coats of Wind Fall - Revlon (shown on it's own in the first picture), the bigger dots are Time Out - Sugar Baby and the smaller dots are Azure Martini - Savvy by DB. I feel like I've seen this mani with very similar colours elsewhere, so if I've copied someone without giving credit, I'm sorry. It's completely unintentional and I cannot remember where/if I did see it.




I'm still on the lookout for some affordable, good strengtheners. But everything is so expensive in Australia and if it's cheap online, there's still some hefty shipping costs. However, after doing this mani I feel like I'm back in the swing of things, and I can deal with short nails for now. I know they'll grow eventually.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Your nails are cute even if they're short, don't worry! The only strengthener I've used is Nail Envy so I'm no help for affordable strengthers :P, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute -- I love the colors you used! I think your nails look great short!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx