Friday, October 11, 2013

Pink Gradient

For some reason, all I want to do lately is gradients. It might be because I have no other inspiration or just the fact that I've always loved gradients, but I just want to do as many gradients in as many colours as possible!

Today I painted three coats of My Boyfriend Scales Walls - O.P.I and then loaded up my sponge with Kiss on the Chic - O.P.I (barely noticeable but I didn't want it to be stark white) and Bubblegum Pink - Sally Hansen. I did a few coats on each nail to make it a bit more smooth and opaque.



It's a bit of a girly mani for me to be wearing. I'm not one to wear pink nail polish a lot or at all really. But I think this is pretty cute and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx