Wednesday, October 02, 2013

September Favourites

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted the last day of the challenge. Yesterday I started a new job after being unemployed since January and I planned to do my nails after I finished, but I underestimated how exhausted I'd be after learning so much in one go so I just didn't have the energy to do my nails and I wasn't even sure which nails I wanted to honour. I think that means I failed the challenge, but I completed every day but one so it doesn't feel like too much of a fail. Eventually I'll complete the prompt, but for now I want to share my favourites designs for the month.


I posted this onto my instagram yesterday but I also wanted to share it here to sort of round up the challenge and apologise for not doing the last day. These were my all time favourites of the challenge; they were the ones I was most happy with. And seeing the watercolour nails makes me miss my square nails so much, so I think I'll definitely be growing them out again.

So far, I'm not sure which days I'll be posting, over the next few weeks my work days will change a bit, but I'm hoping to at least post once or twice from Thursday to Sunday until I figure things out. And at the end of each month I might do posts like this, with some of my other favourites for the month, such as what new polish I've bought or what nail care I've been using. Maybe I'll even do some haul posts (which might include other beauty products). 

But for now I'm going to have a few days break until the weekend. I really enjoyed doing the challenge and I hope everyone loved seeing what I came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx