Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Nails for my Nana (+ some updates)

Over the weekend I visited my nana to help celebrate her 80th birthday, so I did my nails for her and she loved them. She was really excited about them actually. I posted these on instagram on Saturday night and completely forgot to do this post when I got home on Sunday, so here it is.

The colours I used for the watermarble were Liberty - W7 and No.5 - Miki (Bright Nails collection) the base for the numbers is Misty Jade - Rimmel.


The numbers weren't the neatest and I'm not sure I loved the watermarble on my pinky, but I did really love this mani. My nana means a lot to me and I'm really glad she liked it. 

Updates:
As you may be aware, I'm very slack at updating this blog. Lately I've just felt really apathetic and uninspired, I've also been getting more headaches and migraines than normal so I'm not in the mood to be inhaling chemicals when I've got one, so I'm really sorry about how slack and absent I am. 

But despite all that I really am going to try make December a good mani month. Even though November was technically my 'no-buy month' I ended up buying about six or seven nail polishes and one nail care item. I honestly couldn't resist all the good deals at Priceline. So I'm hoping to resist buying anything in December, I think I'll be able to do it this time.

And finally, anyone who knows me well will know that I'm not a huge fan of Christmas, the only thing I like about it really is the candy canes. I don't know why I don't like it that much but I can just never get into the Christmas spirit. However, I am going to try to do at least one Christmas mani a week until Christmas day. I do have some ideas in mind, so hopefully that'll be the push I need to become a Christmas fan by the time it rolls around. I'm aiming to do at least two manis a week, one Christmas, one normal. I also sometimes do NOTD swatches on my instagram so be sure to follow me there for some extra stuff.

Let me know any ideas for Christmas designs you'd like to see or other designs in general! I need all the inspiration I can get this month. Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx