Saturday, June 14, 2014

Blue Essie Dots

Hello! Today's post is very simple as it's nothing too special or fancy. I see these dotted gradient mani's everywhere and I thought I would them a try as they're super easy, but definitely eye-catching. Blue is my favourite colour, so naturally I had to use blue polishes for this. I originally wasn't planning on using all Essie polishes, but it just so happened that the only blue Essie's I had, made for a perfect gradient mani.


The colours I used from bottom to top are:
After School Boy Blazer
Butler Please
Avenue Maintain
Bikini So Teeny



It's pretty ironic that I love doing dotticures because I'm not a huge fan of dotted designs on anything else. But I really love these nails, they're so fun and really stand out. Maybe I'll do more of these in the future, using one brand for all the polishes like I did with these.

That's it for today, hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx