Monday, June 16, 2014

Inspired By... #8

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I did an 'Inspired By...' post but I'm back today with one! This week's post has been inspired by one of my own manis; the leopard print and glitter one I did back in January. Back then I did it with purple and this time round I've used green. I loved the original mani and it's my top five all time favourite designs I've done. So I felt the need to recreate it with a completely different colour.

The green is Mojito Madness - Essie which isn't as lime green as the photos show, but it was hard to capture the true colour; a more deeper green.



I'm super happy with how these turned out, but I do love the original more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx