Thursday, July 24, 2014

Birthday Nails!

Hello everyone! Today, the 24th of July is my 22nd birthday! So of course, I did my nails to match. I didn't do anything over the top, just something simple to signify that it's my birthday today, so this will just be a quick post.

I had no idea what I was going to do, I did want to water marble but for some reason it just wasn't happening, so I did some quick sponging instead using two Essie polishes: Butler Please and Peach Daiquiri, and an Ulta3 polish called Palette Play. I then used a white polish to write the numbers and also topped the other nails with Stop The Press by Ulta3. This was my first time using it and it was everything I hoped it would be, I'm in love with this black and white glitter!

So here are my birthday nails!




It's a simple mani that I'm very happy with and so far I'm having a lovely and relaxed day!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx