Thursday, July 17, 2014

Purple Gradient Dotticure + My First YouTube Tutorial!

Hey everybody! I am super excited to be doing this post for you today. As you can tell from the title it involves my very first YouTube tutorial. Over the past week I had been deciding whether or not I wanted to start making tutorials, but ultimately I decided why not! Now, it's not the best quality as it was a quick decision and I haven't played around with the cameras settings properly yet and I'm not about to go out and buy an expensive camera in case this whole thing doesn't work out. So please excuse any quality faults etc, but do leave me some feedback if you have any!

You'll notice this is a remake of some nails I did a few weeks ago, back then I used blue polishes and this time round I'm using purple polishes.




The polishes I used were (from darkest to lightest):
Devil's Advocate - Essie
Spring Break - Ulta3
Palette Play - Ulta3
Bond With Whomever - Essie
White On - Sally Hansen
With a base of OPI's Nail Envy and a top coat of Insta-Dri Anti-Chip by Sally Hansen

Please check out the video below and like/comment/subscribe etc. I don't know how often I'll be posting videos as it took most of the day to shoot, edit and upload this one (the most annoying part was finding music for it), so once I get the hang of it I'll figure out what my schedule will be! 



Let me know what you would like to see a video of next! 

Thanks for reading/watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx