Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Purple Gradient/Ombre + Tutorial

Hello everyone! Today I have another simple tutorial for you all. While filming this I realised I've been using purple a lot lately so I'll try to mix it up next time!

This tutorial is just an easy purple gradient/ombre, I've done a bunch of them before so it's nothing new to the blog so let's just jump to the polishes, pictures and video!

Polishes used:
White On - Sally Hansen
Palette Play - Ulta3
Spring Break - Ulta3
Lotsa Fun - Ulta3
Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat - Sally Hansen








I hope the video has the right pace to it for people wanting to try this out, it was a very tedious filming process as I discovered a new setting to film, which means better quality video, but it meant I had a shorter amount of time to film and I put this over two SD cards and still had to delete some footage like painting the base colour and doing a proper clean up. But clean up is easy as long as your cuticles look neat and free of polish. I also realise this isn't such a dramatic gradient but it's still just as eye catching and a cool design to show off your new found skills! Plus you can use ANY colours with this design, it's all up to you.

1 comment:

  1. I found a lot of interesting things in your blog. Great posts I really like them, especially I'm not the only one discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx