Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Colourful Mix & Match Mani

Good evening lovelies! Another late post from me tonight because I was too excited to wait till the morning to share it these nails! When I sat down to do them after work I had planned for them to be for a special post coming up this Friday but it went in another direction and didn't feel right for what I originally wanted, but I just went with it and I really do enjoy the outcome. They're fun and bright and nice to look at!




Halfway through doing the gradient I realised I should have filmed it, because it turned out awesomely! I was really happy with it, the way the three colours turn into five different colours is really great. Despite how it seems on my ring finger, I really didn't use a purple polish, that's just how good the blue and pink blended together. At first I was a bit annoyed because the purple overtook the pink but looking at the photos, it looks pretty cool so I'm happy with it.

The following colours were used:
White On - Sally Hansen (like always)
Babe It's Blue - Maybelline Color Show
Strawberry Sundae - Ulta3
Fresh Squeezed - Ulta3

That's it for tonight, I hope you enjoyed this random mani! I also hope your week has been good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx