Sunday, August 31, 2014

The 31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2014

Hi everybody! As you can tell from the title, it's that time of the year again; time for the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge. I'm very fond of this challenge because it helped me to expand my nail art ideas last year just when I was just starting my blog, so of course I wanted to do it again. Like always, a lot of girls in the nail art community will be participating too so don't forget to browse the hashtag #31DC2014 on social media to check out what everyone is posting and to get involved!


I grabbed this from Chalkboard Nails' blog and like last year, she's pretty much the reason why everyone does it in September. It's basically like a tradition now. Also note, that day 16 has been changed from Tribal to Geometric to be culturally sensitive and I'm quite pleased with that because I felt a bit uncomfortable last year when it came to that prompt.

So expect a post every day from me for the next 31 days! Hopefully I'm more organised this year than I was last year. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx