Thursday, September 11, 2014

31DC2014: Day 11 - Polka Dots

Hi everyone! We're now onto the styles section of the challenge which I enjoy because you get to do a lot of different designs and can use any colours, instead of having to stick to a general one like the first ten days.

Before I get into this post, I just need to inform everyone that the next few days of the challenge have all been pre done as I'm going away for the weekend to see my grandparents for my grandpa's 80th birthday. I'm currently in between designs as I write this because I leave tomorrow morning and need them all done and scheduled to post while I'm away. Therefore, these next few designs will be simple ones using techniques I've done before just to save myself the pressure of trying something new in the space of the 40 minutes I've assigned myself each design so that I can get through them all. 

Now onto today's post! Polka dots! Dots are so easy to do so these won't require much explanation. I had planned something else, but I didn't wake up early enough this morning to give myself enough time to execute it properly, therefore I've just gone with a simple dotticure.

I used all OPI polishes, the base is My Vampire Is Buff, the blue is Suzi Says Feng Shui and the green is Don't Mess With OPI.




That's it for today, be sure to look out for my next few posts and hopefully I'm still able to post on instagram so make sure to follow me there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx