Monday, September 15, 2014

31DC2014: Day 15 - Delicate Print

Hey everyone! Today's post will be a quick because these are very simple nails and don't require much explaining. I'm not someone who does a lot of delicate print nail art, so I always struggled with this prompt but as soon as I saw these in Priceline the other week I knew exactly what I would do for today.

I did these nails about a week ago, so that's why they're a bit longer than yesterday's post. The nail lace tips, which I linked to above, were $2.75AUD in Priceline, which is an absolute bargain. They're a part of one of Essence's many trend editions. I love going into Priceline and seeing what their new trend is because it's always different and there's always at least one good product, if not more.

I started with a base of Fun In The Gondola by Essie, and then picked one column of lace tips to use and matched them to my nail shape as best I could. They looked really nice and despite some being a little bit too small, or slightly going over my free edge (nothing you can't fix with some filing) I enjoyed how cute and pretty they looked. 


That's it for today! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx