Wednesday, September 17, 2014

31DC2014: Day 17 - Glitter

Hi everyone! Super quick post tonight on these glitter nails that I did after work today. I had no real plans for these and just used what was already on my desk. I used Total Eclipse - Rimmel, the other Space Dust polish I have, Urban Utopia - Maybelline Color Show and Stop The Press - Ulta3. I was a bit annoyed because when I applied Stop The Press it turned the Maybelline polish a different colour, sort of a lighter green. It doesn't really show on the pictures but if I was to wear this for a few days, it'd look a bit silly. Maybe the formulas just don't go well together.



That's all for today, nothing special but still an okay mani. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx