Thursday, September 25, 2014

31DC2014: Day 25 - Inspired By Fashion

Hi lovelies! Today's prompt is inspired by fashion and for a while I didn't know what I would do, but then I remembered this picture I'd seen of the Dior Homme S/S 2015 Menswear collection from back at some fashion week in June (was it a fashion week? I'm not really sure but they were on a catwalk and to me that screams fashion week). I loved what the model was wearing in this picture so I thought it'd be a great inspiration for today's post.





I really like how these turned out! I'm very happy with them. I used a lot of polishes that I can't be bothered listing here but if you'd like to know any, just leave a comment!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx