Tuesday, September 09, 2014

31DC2014: Day 9 - Rainbow

Hi everyone! Today's rainbow prompt is always a fun one because it leads to sooo many possibilities. I didn't have a lot of time to plan this one out and I couldn't be bothered to do something very detailed. Lazy, I know, but I've been working.

I went with a dotticure design where I pretty much just dotted them anywhere and everywhere I could, halfway through I realised that it reminded me a clown costume and I really hate clowns so I tried to avoid it looking too clown-ish (I don't think it worked, it's still a bit creepy).

The polishes used were:
Red: Scarlet - Ulta3
Orange: Bright Me - Ulta3
Yellow: Fresh Squeezed - Ulta3
Green: Mojito Madness - Essie
Blue: Avenue Maintain - Essie
Purple: Palette Play - Ulta3




I really freakin' love these nails so much that I can get past the clown vibe and deal with it. I don't think I've ever done a dotticure with this many colours but it was so fun to just dot them anywhere and not worry about getting them all to look nice and be even. I probably should have kept these for the polka dot prompt but oh well, I have another plan for them.

Hope you enjoyed today's nails! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx