Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cling Wrap Nail Art Tutorial

Hi everyone! Long time, no post; sorry about that! I've been quite preoccupied with some personal stuff and didn't really have the time or energy to do my nails properly. But here I am tonight with another tutorial for you all! This time it's the super simple cling/glad wrap mani that is a long time favourite of mine because of how quick and easy it is and how lovely the results can be. 

For this tutorial I started with a base of Lacy Daisy and topped it with Tone It Up, both by Ulta3 (I know, I know, I'm still mostly using Ulta3 polishes but I can't help it! They're just so cheap and amazing!). As you'll see in the video, this method is so easy that you'll pick it up in no time and want to do more and more.




I often think that this design can look a lot like marble, it's so pretty and when top coated, the layers blend in nicely and become smoothed out. It's been a while since I last did one of these which is why I'm rediscovering my love for them! 


Hope you enjoyed the video and if you recreate something using my tutorials, tag me on Instagram (@punchnails) or use the hashtag #punchnails 

Thanks for reading and watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx