Sunday, November 02, 2014

Pastel Mix n Match

Hello! Today's post is a simple one as I've come down with another cold and have spent most of this weekend in bed, so let's just jump into it.

I sat down today with the intent on doing a few designs, starting with a gradient; but it didn't work out and I couldn't deal with redoing it or even doing the other design I had in mine so I quickly did this one and actually liked how it turned out.

I used three Essie polishes: Fun In The Gondola, Bikini So Teeny and Bond With Whomever. And of course the white base is White On by Sally Hansen.


I am seriously loving the criss cross design on my index finger.

That's all I can muster up to write for today's post. I'll try to get some designs done when I'm feeling better!

2 comments:

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx