Monday, November 10, 2014

Rainbow Mix n Match

I have another mix n match mani to show you all today! This time using rainbow colours. This mani took some patience, especially with the striping tape and chevron nail vinyls because you have to work quickly before the polish dries and lifts when you take the tape or vinyls off. That of course happened to me; I just don't work quick enough but it's nothing that can't be fixed with a striper brush and some white polish!



The colours I used (from bottom to top of the right hand side on my ring finger)
Mojito Madness - Essie
Fresh Squeezed - Ulta3
Bright Me - Ulta3
Strawberry Sundae - Ulta3
Bahama Mama - Essie
Blue Marlin - Ulta3

My lines on the detailed designs are perfect but I still enjoy it, it's fun and bright. Oh, I almost forgot the main reason I did this mani, I was inspired by my phone case from here.

I was going to do that design on all my nails but getting the striping tape aligned in between the opposite striping tape bits was so hard and I didn't have the patience for it haha.

Hope you enjoy this mani! I have a few more posts planned in the next couple of days so keep an eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx