Saturday, December 27, 2014

Bright & Colourful Mix n Match Mani

Hi everybody!

This post was supposed to be up yesterday but I went on an impromptu road trip to see my grandparents instead and wasn't able to edit the photos or write up a post.

I've been wearing this bright mani for the past few days now (although it's all chipped by now). It's a bright and colourful design but I'm not sure how much I loved it, it kind of became annoying after a few days.

Anyway, I used a bunch of polishes that I can't remember the names of and I'm not near my nail desk to find them, so if you want to know a certain polish just ask and I'll have a look!



Just a quick post today to make up for the lack of posts the last few days, but stay tuned because in the next few days I'll have my bellabox review up and a 2014 favourites post which I'm in the middle of making! It'll be full of ALL my favourites of the year, nail art, makeup, skincare, etc.

Thanks for reading!

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx