Tuesday, December 02, 2014

OPI Water Marble

Hello lovelies,

So it's been quite a while since I last did a water marble design as the last one I did was for the 31DC2014 (check here) so I thought it was about time I did a new one, especially considering I recently got three brand new OPI polishes (and we all know how much I love water marbling with OPI, so much so that I think another blog post probably has this title already). 

The three polishes I used were:
Pamplona Purple
Dutch Tulips
Samoan Sand (which mostly went sheer in the water but I wanted to break up the colours)

I absolutely love how these turned out! I'm so damn happy with them and I can't believe it's been over two months since I last marbled!



(PS I'm trying out a new white background, opinions? I'm not sure if I love it or not!)

That's it for today's post! I'll be back again soon with another.

Thanks for reading!

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx