Sunday, January 11, 2015

Colourful Geometric Nail Art

Hi everyone! It's been a week since I last blogged but I've still been posting on instagram. I'm considering taking a break from writing blog posts and focusing on my instagram instead. I just don't think enough people are reading it and to me it seems a bit wasteful to spend my time and energy writing up posts. I'm also not happy with the appearance of my blog so maybe if I spend some time revamping and refreshing it I'll be fully into blogging again. But for now, I think I might just write the occasional post on new nail art designs I do (like this one) and still continue my bellabox reviews (maybe, I'm still unsure about those posts). Let me know what you think and what you'd like to see!

Onto the post today, for this one I used all Ulta3 nail polishes: Lily White, Black Satin, Strawberry Sundae, Block It Out, Palette Play, and Frog Prince.




I am beyond happy with how these turned out! I looove them. They took quite a while to fill in the spaces and do two coats of them and then clean up the white areas and neaten up the black stripes etc etc. But it was definitely worth it because I love them.

Thanks for reading! And hopefully I'll be posting soon, but make sure to follow my instagram for extra nail art that I won't be blogging about!

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx