Thursday, January 01, 2015

Favourite Nail Art of 2014

Hello lovelies, and Happy New Year! For my first post of 2015 I'm going to share my favourite nail art of 2014 with you all. I was going to do a big favourites post on everything, but just never got around to writing it all out properly so instead I'm just going to share ten or so of my favourite manis.








So there are my favourite designs of 2014. I really branched out of my comfort zone with nail art this past year and I'm so happy with all I've learnt and discovered and conquered and produced for this blog. Here's to another year full of nail art!

Thank you for reading my blog!

- Melissa.

p.s I'll link these photos to their original posts very shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx