Sunday, March 01, 2015

February Round Up

I have another round up post! I didn't post any nail art this past month but I was definitely posting on my Instagram. I'll definitely try to post more in March and I think I said that last round up post but February has just gotten away from me and a lot has been going on. So let's try for next month!









I did quite a few designs in the first two weeks of February but not as much in the last two, but still there's a good range of designs! I'm really happy with all my nail art from the past month, let's hope I can do even more in March!

-Melissa.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! I've been dying to try a sugar spun look so maybe I will soon too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Sugar spun was a lot harder than I thought but it was so fun to do in the end!

      Delete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx