Friday, September 11, 2015

31DC2015: Day 11 - Polka Dots

I've already done a few dotticures in this challenge, so when today's prompt rolled around I was feeling a bit uninspired, and I guess that's why the mani I'm posting is the second one I did for this prompt. I did a simple dotticure and when I went to edit the pictures I realised I absolutely hated it and I couldn't even bring myself to continue editing. So I redid the mani and ended up with an even simpler one! Nothing like a good white base and bright colours to pull me back in!



If I remember correctly (because let's face it, I'm clearly writing this post days later with the plan to back date it) the colours are Mojito by Ulta3 and Vivid Rose by Maybelline Color Show with a base of Snow Me White by Sinful Colors.

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx