Thursday, September 17, 2015

31DC2015: Day 17 - Glitter

I had a lot of trouble with today's prompt because the original design I did didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to so I went with a completely different design and I didn't really love that one either, but there was no way I was redoing a bloody glitter design for the third time so I stuck with it. It's not even that bad but for some reason I just wasn't in a glitter loving mood!



The glitter is by Maybelline Color Show from their Brocades collection I think, but I can't remember the name. It has small gold specks as well as all the silver so it's a really nice combo but it's not in your face with the gold.

Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx