Friday, September 18, 2015

31DC2015: Day 18 - Half Moons

Today's prompt is half moons and honestly I have no feelings towards this nail art design. Sometimes it looks nice, but I think I've only ever done half moons once away from this challenge. I just don't think they're that interesting, but in saying that, I did actually enjoy how my design turned out this year.

I started with a gray base and applied some half moon nail vinyls that I got from here, sponged on white polish over the gray and then did a combination of a blue and pink polish to make this sponged purple colour! I love sponged designs so I think that's why I was happy with how it turned out compared to if it'd just been another solid colour.




It definitely didn't photograph as nicely as it was in person, but you can still see the different colours and how combined they've turned into the purple!

That's it for today! Nothing that special.

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx