Sunday, September 20, 2015

31DC2015: Day 20 - Water Marble

I absolutely love water marbling but I don't do it often enough because it's messy and I'm lazy. But as the prompt calls for it today, I picked a few Essie polishes and went to work. This time though I decided not to do my usual design and instead went with dropping the polishes anywhere in the water (as opposed to the normal bullseye) and swirling them around till I got a pattern I liked. As you can it was a bit hit and mess with that technique but I think they still look really cool and it was nice to do something a bit different!





The patterns on each nail kind of remind me of planets and I absolutely love that!

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx