Monday, September 21, 2015

31DC2015: Day 21 - Inspired By A Colour

This prompt is always one that stumps me when I get to it because it can mean anything. Usually I just pick a base colour and roll with that and do a random mani but this year I decided to actually get inspired by the polish names! I had a browse of my polishes and came across an Essie polish called Dress To Kilt, a nice deep red, and I instantly thought of doing a plaid design. So that's what this design is today, an attempt at plaid, which honestly I'm no good at and in the end it just becomes a bunch of vertical and horizontal lines. Despite all that though I kinda like how it turned out!





The other two polishes I used were also by Essie and are Go Overboard and After School Boy Blazer, which I guess also ties into the plaid design if you think about school uniforms! The base is My Vampire Is Buff by OPI.

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx