Friday, September 04, 2015

31DC2015: Day 4 - Green

I wanted to do something new and different for today's prompt since the past few days haven't been anything special. I really like the look of fish scale/mermaid nail art and I thought today would be a great chance to do it as I have a huge variation of green polishes! The end result didn't turn out exactly like scales because as it turns out it's actually kind of hard to get all the dots the same size and to mix the colours around enough. But it's still really cool and I like the effect it has.




I used a bunch of Ulta3 colours for this one so if you want to know the name of a specific one that you like, leave a comment and I'll let you know! I'm glad I went with something different for today, even if my back did ache after doing it because of how long it took!

- Melissa.

1 comment:

  1. I think this looks awesome! Certainly very eye catching, I love the shades you used, reminds me of dragon scales :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx