Saturday, September 05, 2015

31DC2015: Day 5 - Blue

For today's prompt I chose to do what I think is called a pond mani! Where you layer a sheer polish over dots and then do another layer of sheer and dots and so on until you get a 3D looking sort of pond design. I've never done this before, but I've seen it everywhere and always thought it look really cool! I didn't know just how cool it was until I did it myself and couldn't stop looking at it.

I used one of the OPI Sheer Tints called I Can Teal You Like Me. So it's definitely more teal than blue but I used it anyway because it was the closest.




I think all up I did maybe four or five layers of the dots, but I doubled up on the layers of sheer polish just because I felt like that covered it better and gave it more depth!

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx