Tuesday, September 08, 2015

31DC2015: Day 8 - Metallic

Just like every other year, this prompt is one of my least favourites because I don't love metallic nail polishes. So this year I decided to use the nail foils I recently received from Lady Queen Beauty (you can check out my review of them here). This time around though I decided to use them against a similar background to the foils themselves so that they blended in more and looked close enough to being an actual polish.



I really like how well they ended up blending in with the polish! I did originally try to do triangle designs with them but it was so hard to keep the foil and glue in one shape and it ended up looking pretty cool but it was just too messy and all over the place!

The polish I used is Vivid Rose by Maybelline Color Show.

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx