Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pink Gradient Chevrons

Today I have some simple gradient chevrons to share with you! I wanted to do something easy but something that still looked like it took a lot of effort. I don't think I've ever done a gradient chevron pattern, but I could be wrong!

For this design I used this brand of nail vinyls (the normal website is down for maintenance) and then sponged a few pink polishes over the top of them to make the gradient. I used Hot Spring by Ulta3, Secret Story by Essie, and Fairy Floss by Ulta3.



I really like how these turned out, I probably could have done another coat but I was worried that would cause the polish to drag too much when I pulled the nail vinyls off.

Anyway, that's it for today because it's only simple and there's not much else to them!

- Melissa.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love chevrons with gradients and these shades work so beautifully together! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx