Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Simple Black & White Nail Art

Hi everybody! Today I'm posting about a nail art idea that I had stuck in my head for weeks and finally got around to doing it today. It's nothing special at all, and as I was doing it I realised it wasn't working out the way I wanted it to in my head. But it's simple and still looks like great nail art anyway.

I used Snow Me White by Sinful Colors and Black Satin by Ulta3 on a thin, medium length striping brush. After doing the lines I went back in with some of the white polish on a smaller striping brush just to clean up some of the black and neaten the lines up.




I think this would look pretty cool with a colourful sponged base and white for the stripes, or even a rainbow pattern for the stripes on a white base, the combos are pretty much endless.

That's it for today, thanks for reading!

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx