Sunday, January 03, 2016

Pink Marble / Stripe Accent

Welcome to my first post of the year! Today's nail art is a simple marble and striped design using cut up pieces of a sandwich bag, which is one of my favourite things to do. 


I was reorganising my Essie polishes and discovered that three polishes looked really lovely next to each other so I decided to do something with them which resulted in this design! The polishes are: Secret Story, Peach Daiquiri, and Bahama Mama.


I recently picked up Sally Hansen's Big Matte Top Coat and tried it out for the first time on this nail art and I am in love! It works so much better than the one I was using because that one would just dull the polish, it wouldn't make it completely matte like the Sally Hansen one does so I'm very happy I finally got a new matte top coat!

That's all for today, thanks for reading!

- Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate everybody's comments even if I sometimes don't reply to them Xx